ALICIA SU LOZERON
Global Competence Mentor | Founder of AACS | Author | Licensed Secondary-School English Language Arts and Chinese Educator| College English Adjunct Instructor
Alicia Su Lozeron is the author of numerous news/magazine articles, short stories, and novels. She holds a Master’s degree in English and Comparative Literature from Columbia University in the City of New York, is licensed as a secondary-school English Language Arts/Chinese Mandarin teacher in the U.S, and serves as a college English adjunct instructor. Through her writing career as well as the communication management/travel consulting company she founded, Asia-America Connection Society, she aims to raises awareness about global competence, and to connect the world through global explorations and studies. Asia-literacy and Global Competence (2017) and Global Competence Revisited (2019), collections of her articles and vignettes, highlight her musings of cultural interactions and layouts the groundwork for her many endeavors. (See both English and Chinese versions at https://www.amazon.com/Alicia-Su-Lozeron/e/B01N3LXBAN).
Her debut novel, The Un-death of Me, depicts a world traveler and immigrant Asian American woman’s life in a fresh light. It is a fictional world full of contemporary and global resonance; it is about many subjects: alienation, individuality, self-doubt, self-discovery, complexities of love and marriage, quests of fulfillment and happiness, (in)justice, cultural diversity, discrimination, and mankind as a whole. Its subtle yet intense emotions detailed in the many characters and locales, render a visionary sense of humanity, gratifying and unforgettable in their own rights. (See https://www.amazon.com/Un-death-Me-Asian-American-Woman/dp/0998194123/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8).
• helps me overcome difficulties or fears and find beauty in positive human interactions;
• helps me appreciate people of various backgrounds, and expand knowledge about the world;
• helps me understand interracial or blended family relations;
• helps me savor intricate feelings and emotions about important subjects in life;
• helps me gain enjoyment through poetic narrations;
• helps me realize a new perspective of hope, courage, and respect for others;
• helps me raise awareness about cultural competence;
• helps me nurture a well-rounded global outlook;
• motivates me to promote an open/just community;
• urges me to develop ability to see the big picture using multiple frames of references;
• helps me strengthen the ability to express genuine love;
• helps me decrease conflict by learning to trust and to resolve disagreements….
Enter and add a statement about Alicia's work to win a free trip. Invite 5 friends to enter; ask them to indicate your name when they enter/add their statements. If one of your friends wins, you get to share the prize!
Unveiling the Author
I realized at a young age that writing was a lifelong passion of mine. Incorporating different elements into every piece I work on, I like to experiment with various styles and techniques. Considered bold and innovate, I’m never afraid to tackle any project or find new, creative ways to come up with something fresh and original. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to learn more about me and my work.